Thank you to the over 150 employers that participated in the Accounting and College of Business Career Fairs in 2014. Our Fall 2015 dates will be:
Accounting Career Fair – Wednesday, September 9, 2015 from Noon to 3 p.m.
All COB Career Fair – Tuesday, September 22, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To be added to the mailing list or to ask questions, contact Vickie Hicks, Corporate Relations Specialist at 417-836-6305 or email@example.com.
If you are interested in attending a Career Fair in Spring 2015 please contact the University Career Center at (417) 836-5636 or visit their website at http://careercenter.missouristate.edu/.
Students - if you wish to purchase your LinkedIn photo from the photo booth - just click here
All MSU College of Business students are required to attend a professionalism workshop prior to attending our fairs. Here are a few employer comments from our 2014 fairs.
- The extra efforts spent coaching students paid off. This was the most professional looking group I've seen at a job fair.
- I attend many career fairs and MSU COB fair is by far the best. It is evident that much time is devoted to getting students prepared.
- I attend several career fairs a year. This is by far one of the most organized and professional fairs I have attended. I love the fact the university invests in preparing the candidates ahead of time - that is TOP NOTCH! It helps MSU students stand out. I plan to attend your career fair each year as I always walk away with solid candidates to follow-up with. I loved the fact the university President visited the career fair and the fact numerous university professors attended, walked around and introduced themselves. It tells me the university really cares about their students. Nice job!
- It is nice that Missouri State has such high expectations when it comes to the dress code and professional behavior. It definitely doesn't go unnoticed.
- If there was an option above Excellent, I would choose it. The preparation you do with the students beforehand really makes them the cream of the crop.