University Plaza Hotel, Springfield MO
September 30, 2013, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
How attending the College of Business Career Fair will help your business succeed:
As the largest public College of Business in the Midwest, Missouri State has 4,600+ eager students (and potential employees) ready to meet you!
Our business students are all coached on professionalism prior to the Fair.
We offer 20 different degree options including accounting, logistics and supply chain, information systems, finance, insurance, marketing, management, fashion merchandising and design, sales, advertising and many more
Missouri State offers on-campus interview space the day following the Fair.
The MSU campus is a short drive from many major metropolitan cities including St. Louis, Kansas City and Tulsa.
For more information contact Vickie Hicks, College of Business Corporate Relations Specialist, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 417-836-6305.
To register: Opening Soon-June 2013!
Comments from recruiters at the Fall 2012 College of Business Career Fair:
- Hallmark: "We are going to make sure that our company sends representatives next time to interview all majors (they had only IT recruiters there) because your students are that good."
- Frito-Lay: “Finally.”
- Med-Tec: “Hands down the best career fair we have been to.”
- Wal-Mart: “Usually I spend most of my time answering email and hoping the time will pass quickly. This time I have not opened my laptop once. The students are awesome. Whatever you did, keep doing it.”
- Dot Foods: “I already have chosen the 10 people I want to hire. This year was like night and day.”
- Wyndam: “We called the office to send more people to help us because the students are so good and we want to interview them all.”