Due to COVID-19, all Employer of the Day Visits scheduled for the Fall 2020 will be conducted virtually.
COB Employer of the Day
The Employer of the Day program is a casual interaction opportunity between employers and students that allows an employer to build brand awareness on-campus. This is different from the Career Fair, a formal position-seeking event.
Employers will be charged based on Accounting/COB Career Fair attendance:
- Employers that attend one or both COB Fairs: $50 per day or Employer of the Week (4 days), $350. Priority date selection for the year. Priority date selection only guaranteed for those participants that register for this opportunity on the Accounting or COB Career Fair Registration Form. The $100 fee is non-refundable and must be paid upon registration.
- Employers that do not attend a COB Fair: $250 per day or Employer of the Week (4 days), $650.
- A virtual booth via Handshake.
- An email advertising the employer visit to all applicable majors within the College of Business.
- Extensive social media and display promotion within Glass Hall, including the 40 foot video wall located in the atrium prior-to and the day-of the event.
- Exclusivity – only one company each day will have access to students
The Employer of the Day Program will run during specific times of year when classes are in session. A specific calendar with available dates will be sent to all registrants.
- Monday-Thursday only to maximize foot traffic
- Available the first two weeks of the fall semester then not available again until the week after the College of Business Career Fair.
- No availability during finals week, intersession, the week of the University Career Expo, the week of Thanksgiving, summer semester, or any dates when classes are not in session.
- The College of Business adheres to all Missouri State University Career Center Employer Policies.
- The College of Business maintains additional Employer Policies