The College of Business (COB) hosts two annual Career Fairs. The Accounting Career Fair open to accounting majors only, and the College of Business Career Fair, open to all COB majors and Computer Science and Economic majors.
Cancellation and Refund
Cancellations will be accepted, if timely notification is given to the College of Business. Cancellations must be sent via email or in writing to Melissa Price, email@example.com or Missouri State University College of Business, 901 S. National Avenue, Glass Hall 276, Springfield, MO 65897.
- Cancellations requested at least 10 days before the Accounting or Business Fair; a full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation requests received less than 10 days in advance of the SOA or COB Fair will not be eligible for a refund.
College of Business Cancellations
The College of Business reserves the right to cancel any Accounting and/or Business Career Fair registration if:
- the majority of the employer’s full-time positions offered, do not require a bachelor’s degree.
- the employer is recruiting for interns, paid or unpaid, to work within an organization where the majority of full-time positions offered, do not require a bachelor’s degree.
- the employer has any outstanding invoices with Missouri State University.
- the specific opportunities or nature/status of the employer suggests that it is inappropriate for College of Business majors or minors.
A full refund will be given if the College of Business cancels registration.
If an employer fails to attend the Fair in which they are registered, registration fees and related expenses will not be refunded or credited toward any future registrations or related expenses.
If the Career Fair(s) are cancelled, due to unforeseen circumstances, an alternate date will be provided.; If no date is available, the College of Business will refund employer registration fees. Information about last minute cancellations will be provided on the College of Business Employer page or via email from firstname.lastname@example.org .
Registrations made less than 10 days in advance of the Accounting and/or Business Career Fair must be accompanied by credit card payment via the Job Tracks website. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
The Board of Governors of Missouri State University shall not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of/to the employer’s property or personal property of the employer’s representative. The employer and their representative waive the right to any claim against Missouri State University and the College of Business for liability, loss or damage to personal or employer property, unless due to the gross negligence of the University.
If you need an accommodation to fully participate in either the Accounting and/or COB Career Fair event, please contact Melissa Price at 417-836-4268 or email melissaprice@MissouriState.edu . Missouri State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.