Career Fairs - Employers and Alumni
Come meet the finest business students that are both academically and professionally prepared for the workplace. Students are required to attend a workshop on professionalism before they can attend the fair. Business classes are even cancelled the day of the fair.
Fall 2018 Business Career Fairs
Registration opens in June 2018
Accounting Career Fair
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Noon to 3 p.m.
University Plaza Hotel
730 E. St. Louis Street
College of Business Career Fair
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Springfield Expo Center
635 E. St. Louis Street
Each registration includes one skirted table, lunch/refreshments for two representatives, chairs, electricity and Wi-Fi access. Additional tables and lunches are available.
On Campus Interviews are available for the day after the fair. Please contact Chalanda Johnson in the Career Center at email@example.com or 417-836-5636 to make those arrangements.
$500 – Corporate Rate
$250 – Government/Non-Profit Rate
$300 – First Time Attendee Rate
$600 – Special Pricing for both fairs
No refunds issued after September 1 for either fair.
To be added to the mailing list or to ask questions, contact Vickie Hicks, Corporate Relations Specialist at 417-836-6305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are just a few of the employer comments from our recent Career Fairs:
- “The MSU career fair is very organized - one of our favorites to attend! Thank you for all your hard work.”
- “This career fair was VERY well-organized, I especially liked the ribbons on the student's nametags that gave me an indication of their major and if they were looking for an internship, or part time, etc. The hospitality was fantastic (appreciated the water and treats!), and I heard other vendors giving very positive comments regarding the event and the caliber of students as well.”
- “Overall, fantastic event! I have to comment on the fact it seems like every year it's just a little bit better than the last. It's clear MSU cares about their students and is trying to help them put the best foot forward to gain meaningful employment post graduation. I was touched to hear about the suit scholarship program. To me just another example of how MSU goes the extra mile to set their students up for success.”
- “I appreciate the care that went into preparing students for the Career Fair. I was advised the students had to attend a workshop and had requirements for attire, and this was very evident in our interactions. The students came prepared with resumes, quickly introduced their backgrounds and career paths, and everyone was very polite and respectful.”
- “MO State is always top notch and this is our favorite career fair to attend. The students are well prepared and dressed to impress. We do not see the quality of students at any of the other 5 university careers fairs we attend. You all do an EXCELLENT job and should be very proud!!!”
- “Your students at MSU are the best I have ever seen.”
- "Wonderful student traffic: Note: it’s also very impressive that the instructors and even the President of MSU visits this event. It tells me as an employer that getting your students hired is VERY important to MSU. As they say “actions speak louder than words.”
- “This is a well-designed and executed event. The students continually impress and we are excited for finding new talent at Missouri State. “