Come meet some of the best and brightest business students that are both academically and professionally prepared for the workplace. All COB students complete a workshop on professionalism before they may attend either COB Fair and business classes are cancelled during the COB Career Fair.
Fall 2019 Business Career Fairs
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
$500 – Corporate Rate
$250 – Government/Non-Profit Rate
$300 – First Time Attendee Rate
$600 – Special Pricing for both fairs
No refunds issued after September 1 for either fair. Credit Card payments required for all registrations after September 1.
To be added to the mailing list or to ask questions, contact Melissa Price, Director Marketing, Communication and External Relations, College of Business at 417-836-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Two New Opportunities to Engage with Students and Faculty:
Employer Social Hour
All registrants for the COB Career Fair are invited to an employer social hour the evening of Tuesday, September 18. This casual event will allow all registrants an opportunity to tour the new facilities at David D. Glass Hall, the home of the College of Business as well as meet and mingle with College faculty and administration. More information will be sent to all registrants.
Engage with students on-campus during the academic year. If you are interested in hosting an information session or setting up an information table at Glass Hall during the fall or spring semester register to be an Employer of the Day or Employer of the Week. For more information visit our Employer of the Day website.
- The College of Business adheres to all Missouri State University Career Center Employer Policies.
- The College of Business maintains additional Employer Policies
Here are just a few of the employer comments from our recent Career Fairs:
- “The MSU career fair is very organized - one of our favorites to attend! Thank you for all your hard work.”
- “This career fair was VERY well-organized, I especially liked the ribbons on the student's nametags that gave me an indication of their major and if they were looking for an internship, or part time, etc. The hospitality was fantastic (appreciated the water and treats!), and I heard other vendors giving very positive comments regarding the event and the caliber of students as well.”
- “Overall, fantastic event! I have to comment on the fact it seems like every year it's just a little bit better than the last. It's clear MSU cares about their students and is trying to help them put the best foot forward to gain meaningful employment post graduation. I was touched to hear about the suit scholarship program. To me just another example of how MSU goes the extra mile to set their students up for success.”
- “I appreciate the care that went into preparing students for the Career Fair. I was advised the students had to attend a workshop and had requirements for attire, and this was very evident in our interactions. The students came prepared with resumes, quickly introduced their backgrounds and career paths, and everyone was very polite and respectful.”
- “MO State is always top notch and this is our favorite career fair to attend. The students are well prepared and dressed to impress. We do not see the quality of students at any of the other 5 university careers fairs we attend. You all do an EXCELLENT job and should be very proud!!!”
- “Your students at MSU are the best I have ever seen.”
- "Wonderful student traffic: Note: it’s also very impressive that the instructors and even the President of MSU visits this event. It tells me as an employer that getting your students hired is VERY important to MSU. As they say “actions speak louder than words.”
- “This is a well-designed and executed event. The students continually impress and we are excited for finding new