Career Fairs - Employers and Alumni
Come meet some of the best and brightest business students that are both academically and professionally prepared for the workplace. All students complete a workshop on professionalism before they may attend either COB Fair.
Fall 2023 Career Fairs
College of Business Career Fair
Majors invited to participate: Accounting, Finance, Risk Management and Insurance, General Business, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Entertainment Management, Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations Management, Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Technology and Construction Management Career Fair
Separate registration is required for each career fair. No refunds issued after September 1.
In Person Career Fair Costs
- Corporate Rate: $500.00
- Government/Non-Profit Rate: $250.00
- The College of Business adheres to all Missouri State University Career Center Employer Policies.
- The College of Business maintains additional Employer Policies.
If you would like to be included in our distribution list for career events, contact Mary Grace Phillips, Special Event Coordinator, College of Business at 417-836-4361 or MaryGPhillips@MissouriState.edu.
Stay Connected with Business Students During the Year
Engage with students on-campus during the academic year. Host a virtual information session and connect with students. For more information visit our Employer of the Day website.
Here are just a few of the employer comments from our recent Career Fairs:
- “The MSU career fair is very organized - one of our favorites to attend! Thank you for all your hard work.”
- “Overall, fantastic event! I have to comment on the fact it seems like every year it's just a little bit better than the last. It's clear MSU cares about their students and is trying to help them put the best foot forward to gain meaningful employment post graduation. I was touched to hear about the suit scholarship program. To me just another example of how MSU goes the extra mile to set their students up for success.”
- “I appreciate the care that went into preparing students for the Career Fair. I was advised the students had to attend a workshop and had requirements for attire, and this was very evident in our interactions. The students came prepared with resumes, quickly introduced their backgrounds and career paths, and everyone was very polite and respectful.”
- “MO State is always top notch and this is our favorite career fair to attend. The students are well prepared and dressed to impress. We do not see the quality of students at any of the other 5 university careers fairs we attend. You all do an EXCELLENT job and should be very proud!!!”
- “Your students at MSU are the best I have ever seen.”
- "Wonderful student traffic: Note: it’s also very impressive that the instructors and even the President of MSU visits this event. It tells me as an employer that getting your students hired is VERY important to MSU. As they say “actions speak louder than words.”