Come meet the finest business students that are both academically and professionally prepared for the workplace. Students are required to attend a workshop on professionalism before they can attend the fair. Business classes are even cancelled the day of the fair.
Fall 2017 Business Career Fairs
Registration opens on July 5
Accounting Career Fair
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Noon to 3 p.m.
University Plaza Convention Center
730 E. St. Louis Street
College of Business Career Fair
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Springfield Expo Center
635 E. St. Louis Street
Each registration includes one skirted table, lunch/refreshments for two representatives, chairs, electricity and Wi-Fi access. Additional tables and lunches are available.
On Campus Interviews are available for the day after the fair. Please contact Chalanda Johnson in the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-836-5636 to make those arrangements.
$500 – Corporate Rate
$250 – Government/Non-Profit Rate
$300 – First Time Attendee Rate
$550 – Special Pricing for both fairs
*No refunds issued after September 1 for either fair.
To be added to the mailing list or to ask questions, contact Vickie Hicks, Corporate Relations Specialist at 417-836-6305 or email@example.com
2016 Employer Comments
Here are just a few of the employer comments from our Fall 2016 Career Fairs:
- “I appreciate the care that went into preparing students for the Career Fair. I was advised the students had to attend a workshop and had requirements for attire, and this was very evident in our interactions. The students came prepared with resumes, quickly introduced their backgrounds and career paths, and everyone was very polite and respectful.”
- “MO State is always top notch and this is our favorite career fair to attend. The students are well prepared and dressed to impress. We do not see the quality of students at any of the other 5 university careers fairs we attend. You all do an EXCELLENT job and should be very proud!!!”
- “Your Business students are very impressive. I hope we get to hire a bunch of them.”
- “Your students at MSU are the best I have ever seen.”
- "Wonderful student traffic: Note: it’s also very impressive that the instructors and even the President of MSU visits this event. It tells me as an employer that getting your students hired is VERY important to MSU. As they say “actions speak louder than words.”
- “This is a well-designed and executed event. The students continually impress and we are excited for finding new talent at Missouri State. “